With Clown's rework/update..

Does this mean that Father Campbell's Chapel could possibly get (graphically) reworked too? They did it with the Doctor back in January.

I hope they do, if they do announce it in the future, what would you love to see?

I'd love to see more of a carnival theme.

Comments

  • I would absolutely love a dark carnival theme!

  • Probably, but I think they will do Coldwind Farm next to complete the 3 original maps. So if the Clown update comes next mid-chapter I doubt Father Campbells will change with him.

    I personally like the duality of the happy but creepy carnival and the twisted and broken chapel so I hope they keep it relatively the same.

  • @BattleCast said:

    Probably, but I think they will do Coldwind Farm next to complete the 3 original maps. So if the Clown update comes next mid-chapter I doubt Father Campbells will change with him.

    I personally like the duality of the happy but creepy carnival and the twisted and broken chapel so I hope they keep it relatively the same.

    they tend to do 2 maps, so it's most likely going to be Coldwind Farm next and (I'm hoping) Father Campbell's.

  • I imagine it will be redone along with Crotus Prenn as they are in the same realm and share a lot of assets.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I imagine it will be redone along with Crotus Prenn as they are in the same realm and share a lot of assets.

    Ah that's true actually, thanks for pointing that out

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801377#Comment_1801377

    they tend to do 2 maps, so it's most likely going to be Coldwind Farm next and (I'm hoping) Father Campbell's.

    They usually only change one map in the mid-chapter patch and they also tend to release killer reworks and balance changes in the mid-chapter. So I bet Clown will be changed along with Coldwind Farm next patch, but who knows. We don’t have any concrete evidence about anything coming in the next mid-chapter so I could be wrong.