10k bloodpoints again?

C’mon, Behaviour, loosen the purse strings a little. Christmas is a time for giving. Everyone’s starved for bloodpoints after the release of a new chapter and you can’t even stretch to 50k?

Comments

  • @xenotimebong said:

    C’mon, Behaviour, loosen the purse strings a little. Christmas is a time for giving. Everyone’s starved for bloodpoints after the release of a new chapter and you can’t even stretch to 50k?

    Christmas is a time for giving what have you gived to them

  • @horrortale_sans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/211698/10k-bloodpoints-again

    Christmas is a time for giving what have you gived to them

    Money and time. I’m on a different continent or I’d send them cookies too.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801220#Comment_1801220

    Money and time. I’m on a different continent or I’d send them cookies too.

    fair enough

  • Its like the halloween event, but less bloodpoints, no new mechanic in game, and the state of the game is even worse.

  • So like 2 or maybe 3 things on the bloodweb? That is just pathetic. They say they realize the grind is "nuts" and don't have any plans to change it for the next 6-9 months.... so they don't care obviously.

    If they did, and it's just too much work to rework the Bloodweb/Perk System - they'd be gifting everyone a million points at a time to keep up with the grind.

  • Yeah, this is... Really disappointing. I was expecting a jump up to 50k at least but 10k still is just... Pathetic. And, oh neat, a sweater for a Survivor I don't own.

    The only thing slightly worth it is the Iri shards. And that's still just barely.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Yeah, this is... Really disappointing. I was expecting a jump up to 50k at least but 10k still is just... Pathetic. And, oh neat, a sweater for a Survivor I don't own.

    The only thing slightly worth it is the Iri shards. And that's still just barely.

    Being realistic, I was expecting 20k since I thought they’d increase it week by week. :( I really like the sweaters and even the charms are okay but the bloodpoints are disappointing. And even the shards are lower this week than last which sucks.

  • I'm more annoyed with the 500 shards. No no, can't give away too much, as if they might run out or something.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I'm more annoyed with the 500 shards. No no, can't give away too much, as if they might run out or something.

    I’m surprised since the feedback last week was that the bloodpoint rewards are kind of stingy but the shards were really good. So their response was to... give less shards. I don’t get it.

  • What's funny is people defend this on twitter and ######### about the community being grateful, yeah I'll be grateful once I've purchased two brown med-kits from the bloodweb 👍️

  • @Elena said:

    What's funny is people defend this on twitter and ######### about the community being grateful, yeah I'll be grateful once I've purchased two brown med-kits from the bloodweb 👍️

    Dude ... It's 2 brown medkits ... A DAY ! You ungratefull ******, The devs don't owe you anything, be grateful with what you get you ******* ****er !!1!




    Said .... Someone, propably ...

  • @Witas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1801683#Comment_1801683

    Dude ... It's 2 brown medkits ... A DAY ! You ungratefull ******, The devs don't owe you anything, be grateful with what you get you ******* ****er !!1!

    Said .... Someone, propably ...

    I'm sorry ok! gosh