Know of any more horror asymmetrical games to love??
I'm looking for alot of games in this genre cause there generally pleasing. If see a game not on my list let me know so can add it.
1. Dead by Daylight
2. Damned
3. Left 4 Dead 2
4. Hide or Die
5. Friday the 13th: The Game
6. Natural Selection 2
7. Last Year: The Nightmare
8. White Noise 2
9. Deathgarden
10. Deceit
11. Soul at Stake
12. Identity V
13. Primal Carnage
14. Crawl
15. ######### Your Pants
16. Witch It
17. Dead Dozen
18. Daemonical
19. Evolve Stage 2
20. Charlie- The Legend
Alot of these games are old games and some still are in developement. But if know of any projects going on let me know.
Comments
Call of Duty (any after original modern Warfare)
Battlefield (any)
StarWars Battlefront
FIFA 2018
a few more horrible games to add to yo- OH! Sorry you said horror not horrible.
Anyone still playing it and having fun? How is it compared to dbd?
Honestly, given the high price tag I would recommend you avoid buying it until there's a sale.
Don't play damned unless you have friends or are a part some group that plays that game. there is never anyone playing.
The toxicity in F13 is just as bad as Dbd but in that game there are multiple objectives you can do as a cc to "win". A big diff is that you can fight back against Jason quite effectively and every round is capped at 20 minutes. The emotes and clothes are crazy and create some toxic as f#%k gameplay along with them being able to troll J to high hellor pretty much keep him stunlocked. I suggest watching youtube vids
Friday the 13th is quite fun with the voice and stuff, and how you can communicate with Jason, etc. But it takes ages now to find a full lobby, and people keep leaving so that's something to keep in the back of your head
star wars battlefront? #########
Sorry I should have put a "2" at the end of that. EA and Dice ruined that one sadly.
1 - Until Dawn
2 - Siren ( I played Several )
3 - Fear ( I can't recall which one I played but it had a lot of flashbacks and definitely not the one with elma I haven't played it might be f.e.a.r 2)
Then there are some others that I'd love to try out like
But be Warned with Cheap Scares 😂
○ Fatal Frame
○ Dreadout
-------------
Bonus :
○ The cursed Forest
I watched this Horror game the other day I liked the atmosphere I think it's well done but it feels empty .. the creatures or the scare element is missing .. it looks basic and new but it seems promising .
I do love me some horror games but i love them better with asymetrical nature. Cause i was the person who wanted to land on red spaces in mario party. Fun to be the power role as people try to escape your grasp. ( i would also warn friends they were gonna land on red space xD)
Why out of my list most excited for "######### your pants" where can swap 3 killers out or be a survivor as 4th slot. May be a bit overpowered but damn do i want to feel that overpowered as killer.
Gotta figure out who the killer is, and the guy with the gun needs to shoot them.
The guy with the gun can shoot the wrong person and drop the gun.
Normies can find enough clues to get their own gun.
The killer has to kill everyone in time with a knife i the time limit. They can throw the knife and pick it up.
Everyone comes from a character pool so they all look normal.
Trouble in terrorist town?
Buncha soldier dudes have to figure out who the killer is among them, or die.