Well...

Was testing out Power Struggle in KYF with my friend and I don't know if anyone has tried it yet, but I combined Power Struggle with Flip Flop and it was crazy good.

So basically if you go down in between a pallet and if another survivor is there the killer won't pick you up which gives you time to recover and when the killer does pick you up Flip Flop flips recovery to 50% and you can just throw the pallet down saving yourself.

This is actually really strong for swf teams.

Comments

  • Now I'm more annoyed that I can't test stuff alone.

  • It's the same with Tenacity to recover while crawling fast + Flip Flop to add wiggle progression to that + Boil Over to make killers life carrying you to a hook difficult then add Power Struggle to that and you've wasted 4 perk slots for one extremely situational event.


    That's 4 perk slots that still won't do anything 9 times out of 10 because there's at the very least one hook every 3 steps taken. I've never managed to get the Tenacity / Flip Flip / Boil Over combo to be of any use to date.

  • @OGlilSPOOK20 said:

    Was testing out Power Struggle in KYF with my friend and I don't know if anyone has tried it yet, but I combined Power Struggle with Flip Flop and it was crazy good.

    So basically if you go down in between a pallet and if another survivor is there the killer won't pick you up which gives you time to recover and when the killer does pick you up Flip Flop flips recovery to 50% and you can just throw the pallet down saving yourself.

    This is actually really strong for swf teams.

    This is assuming you're downed at or near a pallet and that the Killer comes to pick you up - they can just leave you there.

    It's strong, but not crazy.