When will Legion be fixed?

When will Legion be fixed?

Your bug-ridden chapter has made Frenzy, Legion's actual power, useless. When will it be fixed?

Comments

  • hopefully in the upcoming hotfix, but nobody knows sadly

  • Given that this is a gamebreaking bug that completely renders a killer unplayable, it should be high priority. Given this fact, I assume it'll be coming up in the next hotfix.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    Given that this is a gamebreaking bug that completely renders a killer unplayable, it should be high priority. Given this fact, I assume it'll be coming up in the next hotfix.

    People said the same thing about the game breaking nurse bugs that came with her rework.

    Those bugs still haven't been fixedin over a year.

  • @shalo said:

    When will Legion be fixed?

    Your bug-ridden chapter has made Frenzy, Legion's actual power, useless. When will it be fixed?

    Maybe around the same time Nurse gets fixed.

  • Legion is the main killer I stream with. I thought he was a safe choice cuz he was un-nerfable as is. Guess I was wrong...

  • They better fix the Twin soon so many bugs

  • They need to rework him.

  • Wait what? What's wrong with Legion's power?

  • Legion Mainers should just be sluggers.

  • @MichaelAMyers said:

    Legion Mainers should just be sluggers.

    Slugging is boring for both sides.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Wait what? What's wrong with Legion's power?

    U can hit one surv it and deactivate it and Frenzy will be unusable for the rest of the game

  • please dont rush things.

    give them a year or two.

    or five.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Wait what? What's wrong with Legion's power?

    Also Legion doesn't get a speed boost in frenzy anymore, he moves at standert 4,6 m/s which makes chaining hits pretty much impossible

  • @LARI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798776#Comment_1798776

    U can hit one surv it and deactivate it and Frenzy will be unusable for the rest of the game

    @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798776#Comment_1798776

    Also Legion doesn't get a speed boost in frenzy anymore, he moves at standert 4,6 m/s which makes chaining hits pretty much impossible

    Amazing patch...Congrats devs 👏

  • @Vetrathene said:

    They need to rework him.

    Not exactly what this thread is about. That said, i don't suppose you have any ideas?

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798715#Comment_1798715

    Not exactly what this thread is about. That said, i don't suppose you have any ideas?

    I personally think they need something that makes them feel like a Legion. My main ide (which is not origninally my own but I really like it), is allow them to teleport through lockers and leave another member of the Legion hiding in the locker. Have it be able to leap out and attack survivors that pass in front of it, as well giving survivor detection within a certain radius. Allow them to have up to 3 members total, but can’t teleport if all of them are out. Give a cool down on the teleport of course, otherwise it would be too powerful.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798878#Comment_1798878

    I personally think they need something that makes them feel like a Legion. My main ide (which is not origninally my own but I really like it), is allow them to teleport through lockers and leave another member of the Legion hiding in the locker. Have it be able to leap out and attack survivors that pass in front of it, as well giving survivor detection within a certain radius. Allow them to have up to 3 members total, but can’t teleport if all of them are out. Give a cool down on the teleport of course, otherwise it would be too powerful.

    There are flaws with that.

    1. they would have to completely redesign the customization for Legion due to constantly switching between them, which is just not feasible.
    2. Lockers are props. What does this mean? It would be like Huntress where you can potentially be screwed over because there aren't many lockers on the map you're on.
    3. That sounds like it would need to be a secondary power (similar to current Freddy). That wouldn't really solve Legion's main issue(s).
  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798878#Comment_1798878

    I personally think they need something that makes them feel like a Legion. My main ide (which is not origninally my own but I really like it), is allow them to teleport through lockers and leave another member of the Legion hiding in the locker. Have it be able to leap out and attack survivors that pass in front of it, as well giving survivor detection within a certain radius. Allow them to have up to 3 members total, but can’t teleport if all of them are out. Give a cool down on the teleport of course, otherwise it would be too powerful.

    1.) No. Just no. The Legion would be the perfect killer if they revert some (not all) of the nerfs from the rework, the main one being not losing all of your power on miss and 3 second fatigue.

    2.) So, just a more complicated Twins? The Twins are already bad as is. Adding another 2 would only cause more problems

    3.) What in the figity ######### is this rework idea? Just make a new killer at this point. Legion doesn't need a full rework

  • @MythMage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798883#Comment_1798883

    1.) No. Just no. The Legion would be the perfect killer if they revert some (not all) of the nerfs from the rework, the main one being not losing all of your power on miss and 3 second fatigue.

    2.) So, just a more complicated Twins? The Twins are already bad as is. Adding another 2 would only cause more problems

    3.) What in the figity ######### is this rework idea? Just make a new killer at this point. Legion doesn't need a full rework

    Yes, because Freddy is completely like his old self and Dosent play for portly differently and isn’t practically an all new killer.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798913#Comment_1798913

    Yes, because Freddy is completely like his old self and Dosent play for portly differently and isn’t practically an all new killer.

    Which is why I hated his rework. It was stupid, and should never have happened. Full reworks like the Freddy one is stupid.

  • @MythMage said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1799111#Comment_1799111

    Which is why I hated his rework. It was stupid, and should never have happened. Full reworks like the Freddy one is stupid.

    Or necessary because the killers power as it can’t be improved enough to actually make them a threat.

  • @GrimReaperJr1232 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798883#Comment_1798883

    There are flaws with that.

    1. they would have to completely redesign the customization for Legion due to constantly switching between them, which is just not feasible.
    2. Lockers are props. What does this mean? It would be like Huntress where you can potentially be screwed over because there aren't many lockers on the map you're on.
    3. That sounds like it would need to be a secondary power (similar to current Freddy). That wouldn't really solve Legion's main issue(s).

    I agree they could use another power on top of it; but I’m not sure what. I think feral frenzy is just not a good power in general, and wouldn’t compliment the teleport. As for male screwing over a killer, no one talks about hurting huntress because she got a bad map.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798878#Comment_1798878

    I personally think they need something that makes them feel like a Legion. My main ide (which is not origninally my own but I really like it), is allow them to teleport through lockers and leave another member of the Legion hiding in the locker. Have it be able to leap out and attack survivors that pass in front of it, as well giving survivor detection within a certain radius. Allow them to have up to 3 members total, but can’t teleport if all of them are out. Give a cool down on the teleport of course, otherwise it would be too powerful.

    I love this idea! Mainly because it would utilize multiple members, and make Iron Maiden and Mad Grit seem more like Signature Perks than filler.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798878#Comment_1798878

    I personally think they need something that makes them feel like a Legion. My main ide (which is not origninally my own but I really like it), is allow them to teleport through lockers and leave another member of the Legion hiding in the locker. Have it be able to leap out and attack survivors that pass in front of it, as well giving survivor detection within a certain radius. Allow them to have up to 3 members total, but can’t teleport if all of them are out. Give a cool down on the teleport of course, otherwise it would be too powerful.

    Yes, absolutely yes. I too think they need a rework so they actually function as a Legion. I'm not sure what exactly that would look like although I do like your idea. I hope when BHVR eventually does something, they actually deliver on the whole "Legion" playstyle, because right now it's just a solitary stabby-sprinty teen. Laaaame.

  • @Felnex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798883#Comment_1798883

    Yes, absolutely yes. I too think they need a rework so they actually function as a Legion. I'm not sure what exactly that would look like although I do like your idea. I hope when BHVR eventually does something, they actually deliver on the whole "Legion" playstyle, because right now it's just a solitary stabby-sprinty teen. Laaaame.

    Very lame.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798894#Comment_1798894

    I agree they could use another power on top of it; but I’m not sure what. I think feral frenzy is just not a good power in general, and wouldn’t compliment the teleport. As for male screwing over a killer, no one talks about hurting huntress because she got a bad map.

    Sorta. Almost anyone would recognize that Huntress is a somewhat map dependent killer, and bad maps or unlucky spawns hurt her. However, lockers are just an aspect of her power—your idea has Legion reliant on them for their power to work. Depending on locker locations, they could be absolutely absurdly powerful or downright annoyingly useless.

    And while Freddy did get a complete rework that transformed him into an entirely different killer, i don't think that's something BHVR wants to do again. Say what you will about Old Freddy, there are people that liked him a lot—and now their killer is gone. I don't think that's something they would want to do again, because like it or not, a lot of people like playing current Legion.

  • @Ace_Ventura said:

    Wraith and Spirit's post phase lunges took MONTHS to fix...and in those months, Oni was released, Ruin was nerfed, Doctor was reworked, as was his map and all his addons. Wraith and Spirit weren't fixed until Deathslinger was released.

    If that's any indication.

    They were fixed in the Doctor rework patch. At least Wraith's was, idk about spirit. But Wraith's lunge was absolutely fixed when doctor got reworked. Then he got another bug in the Deathslinger patch that gave him really off-sounding bell hits for his uncloak and cloaking animation. He managed to last an entire 6 weeks before getting another bug that took another couple of months to fix.