Bill Overbeck is too quiet when downed

This coupled with his camo makes finding a crawling Bill extremely hard without perks/addons. Can something be done about this?

Comments

  • Just use deerstalker if you don’t got ears. Or use earbuds/headphones. Turn up volume. He isn’t that quiet

  • @Jack11803 said:
    Just use deerstalker if you don’t got ears. Or use earbuds/headphones. Turn up volume. He isn’t that quiet

    Compared to others he is, that's the point

  • @White_Owl said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    Just use deerstalker if you don’t got ears. Or use earbuds/headphones. Turn up volume. He isn’t that quiet

    Compared to others he is, that's the point

    His voice is just low. Maybe you have trouble hearing lower frequencies

  • @White_Owl said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    Just use deerstalker if you don’t got ears. Or use earbuds/headphones. Turn up volume. He isn’t that quiet

    Compared to others he is, that's the point

    I don't think so, I find his coughing to be quite loud.

  • Chi said:

    @White_Owl said:

    @Jack11803 said:
    Just use deerstalker if you don’t got ears. Or use earbuds/headphones. Turn up volume. He isn’t that quiet

    Compared to others he is, that's the point

    I don't think so, I find his coughing to be quite loud.

    Yeah, he's the easiest survivor to find when injured. *cough, cough, hack, gasp, cough*