Blight Serum is playable again?
I thought this was only playable during the eternal blight event? Have had a couple killers using it today? Part of the bugs with this chapter?
I thought this was only playable during the eternal blight event? Have had a couple killers using it today? Part of the bugs with this chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they saved it you can still use it if you have it
but you cant get it from the blood web
Well it does say “only playable during the blight event” - which ended Nov 4
It says in the description that it shouldn't work, but it has worked the entire time. Idk if they forgot to turn off the add-on or what, tbh.
We were always able to use it. They never retired the offering from your inventory
It's not a bug, I feel like the DEVs saw the complaint many of people had with the eternal blight items, given that the serum for survivor wasn't an addon that can only be used during the event, but the other addons (mostly killer's addon) was only to be used during the event.
Do I think it's dumb to still be using it outside of the event? Of course not. It's a universal killer addon, something the killers never had and if they have over 100 of them, why just let it stay there un-usable? If they want to use it, let them because it's fun to use it.
I primarily use it on Blight because of the Extra charge which I feel Blights Base kit should have 6 charges rather than 5 because it feels just a lot better.
But since other killers use it, it's nothing more than just a minor speed boost so is it something to worry about? No, I don't think so. Is it unfair to go up against? No, not even that I can agree with. Does it give the killer a slight advantage when it comes to getting around the map in minor bursts and catching up to survivors who were able to run a mile away? Well yeah, but do I see that as a bad thing? No.
Just a question. I hadn’t played for the past 2 months