I love Blight
But I have on suggestion. A way to cancel rush. Many times I've slid from something when the person was next to me and I wished I could cancel and just hit them.
But I have on suggestion. A way to cancel rush. Many times I've slid from something when the person was next to me and I wished I could cancel and just hit them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that would make him too powerful. swing to cancel blight if you miss you need a cooldown as that was a mis-angled rush and doesnt deserve a hti for incorrect use of power.
I'm not talking old pyramid head level of cancel, just a slight stop so I don't fly 20 feet away cause I messed up a rush. Good Idea for the swing to cancel tho I didn't think about that
the swing actually does cancel well if you click instead of lunge its what i use tbh. i think it works pretty well just to go one side of the map to another.
Even though I think it's very bad that Blight slides off certain things, i think being able to cancel your initial rush would be too much. The power should be reliable, meaning no inconsistent sliding, however it should still punish you if you make a mistake and start a poorly angled rush.
In a perfect world where you don't slide off stuff because they didn't make those collisions properly for your power, you should not be allowed to cancel a bad rush.
For lethal rushes, you can always cancel by swinging.