What if daily rituals gave rift shards?
I think it'd be pretty neat to make them give rift shards. It would at least somewhat alleviate the atrocious rift grind.
I think it'd be pretty neat to make them give rift shards. It would at least somewhat alleviate the atrocious rift grind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And reduce the grind?
BHVR would never do something that would help the grind.
BHVR will never do something that could affect the sweet milking process.
I feel they need to do something I totally get some people might like the fact they have something to work towards or what ever.
I have a full time job the hours I can put in is not enough to get any where close to finishing it no matter how hard I try.
Also it makes it even more stressful as I'm on a shorter time frame to get things done.
Actually is making me feel like dbd is becoming a second job lol clock in do your hours and fall asleep lol
Trying to sleep but hating on that Steve that stole your totem. It's OK Steve I'm playing your great guys but yeah I needed those bones my guy.
Them this game would be a little less ######### which apparently we're not trying to do right now. I don't know what the ######### we're trying to do rn, make everyone quit i think