Least favorite map to play on?

I hate playing on swamp whether I'm killer or survivor. Not sure why I hate swamp I just do. Maybe it's because it's so gross and can't see anything 8 meters in front of me. I also hate macmillan, yamaoka, and badham, partly because when I play on those maps, my game is about to die it's so laggy. Not sure if it's the new map designs or what, but the new autohaven and ormond haven't been that bad. My PC kinda sucks too and can't really handle DBD properly anyway, but not exactly sure why some maps are more laggy than others.

Comments

  • I hate Lery's so much. All indoor maps are actually a headache, with Silent Hill probably being the least annoying one (this is my personal opinion and I know it's quite an unpopular one).

    Springwood is also annoying as hell. Both as killer and survivor. I just can't get to like that map. Same goes for Haddonfield.

    In Swamp I can't see ######### lol both as survivor and killer.

  • Why is the monstrosity that is Midwich lumped in with the other 2?

  • my pc isnt even that bad but yamaoka and the new macmillan's make my ######### laggy as hell it gets annoying. i've never liked yamaoka anyway

  • Autohaven, and by that I mean exclusively Azarov's resting place. That map just forces you to go for 3 genning on either side.

  • I would have voted the game by itself, but really any map with two floors is wonky. The TR is inaccurate, maps are hard to navigate, and they usually have a few odd generator spawns. Not my cup of tea, but I still enjoy the maps mostly.

  • I hate Yamaoka, as both survivor and killer.

  • I hate Asylum (at least Disturbed Ward) and Haddonfield.

    I don't mind Swamp (I actually love it as Killer), but it was lumped in there with Haddonfield and Asylum.

  • I really, REALLY dislike the swamp. Always makes me go "oh no" when I see it's that map.

  • Coldwin Farm maps are the worst mainly because the corn is just a huge deadzone with low visibility, which is awful for both sides.

  • Badham shouldn't be 5 maps, it's just so tiresome to have 5 maps there when they could be crammed into 3 maps, or hell even just 1 if you're really willing minimize.

  • Midwich gives me a headache. I can't figure out the layout, and since I also get far too few games there (looking at you and your five versions, Badham), it doesn't get any better either.

  • Disturbed Ward and Haddonfield are my two most hated maps. Ironically this catagory also contains my favourite map, Father Campbell's Chapel.

  • Dead dawg has like three platform gens which is really annoying. Yes the pallets all suck but the main building is insane if you don't break the breakable walls. Plus I think at certain angles, the shack is considered to be on an elevated position which sucks for Pyramid Head and Doctor.

  • Haddon filled as certain killers is bull.

    I mean we can break walls, but not picket fences right?

  • Swamp sucks I cant see #########

  • midwich as killer.

    I HATE IT

  • The Cooldwind bunch has always been the bane of my existence since the release of the game. I've been patiently waiting for the full rework of these maps since then.

  • All of these, I feel such pain loading in to any of them. Survivor or killer, it does not matter.

  • These maps are bad and unbalanced.

    btw what happened to the reworking of the swamp? I mean, I remember seeing pictures of a reworked version of the swamps with like a big ol' tree.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The Game. I think it's annoying that when there's a gen directly above or below you, you have to travel 2+ rooms from the room you're in, to find a staircase, to get to the gen. Also the bottom floor is very prone to darkness.

    The Game. This person here summed up why.

    It's also really annoying to hear the killer's TR for 80% of the match and not being sure if they're on a different floor or not... if it's not a stealthy one, of course.

  • I dislike playing in any closed map as both survivor and killer for the same reasons everyone else has brought up. I'd much rather play in Coldwind Farm as killer 100 times then go through any indoor map in either role.

    The Game is the most boring visually. Midwich is equally as annoying gameplay-wise but at least it has a lot of neat details. (Like the crying in the bathroom and the dead stuff everywhere.)

  • ######### The Game.

    As survivor, my teammates can't navigate their way out of a paper bag.

    As killer, I have to deal with almost every pallet being a safe pallet.

  • Haddonfield, I dislike as killer because it has a lot of severe survivor-favoring advantages.

    The Game, I dislike as survivor due to its notable lack of good vault points, but I've more-or-less learned to live with it.

    Hawkins, I really disliked at first, but I don't mind it now that I am more familiar with it.

    Midwich, I downright hate because it is a non-Euclidian hell maze and it sucks and aggggggggghhhhhh.

  • I can't stand The Game

  • Midwich is so bad. Navigating that super samey box and actually finding anything or anyone if you're the killer is a royal pain.

  • Midwich and Hawking get SEVERE frame drops!!

  • Coldwin.

    I adore the reworked maps so i cannot wait for it to be reworked as well !