keep getting "gifts"

I am grateful for the 1000 RS and 310,000 bloodpoints..


however, not sure why I keep getting these gifts everytime I log on daily.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • They are apologies from BHVR for the horrible patch. Also, I'm assuming "RS" stands for Rift Shards? If so, hell yeah lmao

  • Advent calendar, my dude. Check the twitter. Free stuff every day.

  • https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/advent-calendar-2020 Please check this out! There is an advent calendar going on :)

  • @yourlocalbun said:

    Advent calendar, my dude. Check the twitter. Free stuff every day.

    I'm not checking the twitter for anything, nor shoudl i be expected to. Having your game news restricted to one news platform that most people avoid due to toxicity , nonsense and falsehood is a problem on your part not mine.*(directed at devs) The devs should put the news for the game on the platform that game is on, ie steam, xbox, switch, ps4/ps5. I am not going out of my way to log onto a garbage third party site for nothing. social media is just not something that is a part of my life. I can barely handle toxic commentary every 5 minutes on steam let alone multiple sites.


    Thank you for answering my question though.

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794920#Comment_1794920

    I'm not checking the twitter for anything, nor shoudl i be expected to. Having your game news restricted to one news platform that most people avoid due to toxicity , nonsense and falsehood is a problem on your part not mine. The devs should put the news for the game on the platform that game is on, ie steam, xbox, switch, ps4/ps5. I am not going out of my way to log onto a garbage third party site for nothing.

    Thank you for answering my question though.

    Some people might be confused why they are getting free stuff without any information about this in-game, but I don't think that really matters. You are not missing out on anything by not knowing why you are getting free currency.

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794920#Comment_1794920

    I'm not checking the twitter for anything, nor shoudl i be expected to. Having your game news restricted to one news platform that most people avoid due to toxicity , nonsense and falsehood is a problem on your part not mine. The devs should put the news for the game on the platform that game is on, ie steam, xbox, switch, ps4/ps5. I am not going out of my way to log onto a garbage third party site for nothing.

    Thank you for answering my question though.

    It does tell you this in the in-game news section, too. You just have to scroll down a little. I don't like Twitter either, but I just check it to see what's going on with codes and stuff.

  • i still don't get thee "310,000 bp". says i'm only supposed to get 10k per day loging on from dec 3 -6th..

    where did that come from..lol.

    @Madjura said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794935#Comment_1794935

    Some people might be confused why they are getting free stuff without any information about this in-game, but I don't think that really matters. You are not missing out on anything by not knowing why you are getting free currency.

    yes I am. I missed a cosmetic that just expired earlier this morning. Also, it's odd , suspicious behavior happening to my account. If I logon tomorrow and get gifted "1 billion auric cells" and then proceed to buy everything on the store for free..pretty sure I would have my account banned. It's the players responsibilty to report and quesiton anything out of the ordinary (glitches, random achievement unlocks , unexpected awards) .

  • You might not have realised it was an "event" because they didn't bother to put in any form of news banner, popup, text explaining it when you get the drop, or even a display that shows an advent calendar opening each day that could have been thrown together in 5 minutes in MS Paint.

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    i still don't get thee "310,000 bp". says i'm only supposed to get 10k per day loging on from dec 3 -6th..

    where did that come from..lol.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794941#Comment_1794941

    yes I am. I missed a cosmetic that just expired earlier this morning. Also, it's odd , suspicious behavior happening to my account. If I logon tomorrow and get gifted "1 billion auric cells" and then proceed to buy everything on the store for free..pretty sure I would have my account banned. It's the players responsibilty to report and quesiton anything out of the ordinary (glitches, random achievement unlocks , unexpected awards) .

    The 300k are a compensation for the current issues with the patch.

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794920#Comment_1794920

    I'm not checking the twitter for anything, nor shoudl i be expected to. Having your game news restricted to one news platform that most people avoid due to toxicity , nonsense and falsehood is a problem on your part not mine. The devs should put the news for the game on the platform that game is on, ie steam, xbox, switch, ps4/ps5. I am not going out of my way to log onto a garbage third party site for nothing.

    Thank you for answering my question though.

    The News is ingame. If you just click it away without reading it, dont complain that you dont get any information. (At least the Advent Calender is in it, the 300k BPs compensation not, but since you also did not know about teh Advent Calender..)