I used to main the wraith a lot, being one of the first killers to be in the game. It seems like he got a debuff, he is slower while clocked. Has anyone else noticed this change?
I co-main Wraith, and I haven't noticed anything. I believe there's a bug that makes all killers feel slower, but he should be his normal 130% while cloaked.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@GoodBoyKaru any thoughts on this?
When did you notice this and do you have any sort of video to show?
Honestly I haven't played Wraith since the update, your best bet is to get @Boss involved.
I co-main Wraith, and I haven't noticed anything. I believe there's a bug that makes all killers feel slower, but he should be his normal 130% while cloaked.
@GoodBoyKaru Can't say, had problems with my PC for a few days, got 'em fixed just today.