Devs, it's time to increase BP gains for survivors and reduce the grind!

The grind is SO long, and I am worried that I will become bored of this game if they keep the grind the way it is. I have most of the killers and survivors unlocked. My wish was to get every teachable perk from them all, but I can just keep on dreaming because it ain't happening lol (at least not by playing survivor, which I like most).


I wanna hear everyone's ideas on how the devs could reduce the grind!

Comments

  • Million threads on how/why we could do it. Best one I've seen it just eliminate perk tiers.

    Less text clutter, easier to understand, and less grind x3. Win win win.

  • @coppersly said:

    Million threads on how/why we could do it. Best one I've seen it just eliminate perk tiers.

    Less text clutter, easier to understand, and less grind x3. Win win win.

    Yeah, removing perk tiers would be the easiest and most healthy game decision in this game lol

  • @coppersly said:

    Million threads on how/why we could do it. Best one I've seen it just eliminate perk tiers.

    Less text clutter, easier to understand, and less grind x3. Win win win.

    It would also make developing perks easier because they wouldn't have to think about 3 different versions.

    But i guess we won't see any significant changes anytime soon (probably 9 or 12+ months) considering how they haven't any plans for it at all.

    Such a shame,because the grind is one of the main issues for newer players.

  • Personally I'd like them to implement something new. Every 25 levels up to Devotion 1 gives you a free perk unlock token. This means you can unlock 1 perk for free from any character at the expense of this token.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794369#Comment_1794369

    It would also make developing perks easier because they wouldn't have to think about 3 different versions.

    But i guess we won't see any significant changes anytime soon (probably 9 or 12+ months) considering how they haven't any plans for it at all.

    Such a shame,because the grind is one of the main issues for newer players.

    It's not even like it'd be a challenging thing to do. Oh well I guess :/

    @CashelP14 said:

    Personally I'd like them to implement something new. Every 25 levels up to Devotion 1 gives you a free perk unlock token. This means you can unlock 1 perk for free from any character at the expense of this token.

    This would be an interesting idea to help new players. It should work for any perk even DLCs you don't own (BBQ/DS)

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794423#Comment_1794423

    It's not even like it'd be a challenging thing to do. Oh well I guess :/

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794450#Comment_1794450

    This would be an interesting idea to help new players. It should work for any perk even DLCs you don't own (BBQ/DS)

    Yeah, the devs and their priorities lmao ๐Ÿ™„

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794423#Comment_1794423

    It's not even like it'd be a challenging thing to do. Oh well I guess :/

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1794450#Comment_1794450

    This would be an interesting idea to help new players. It should work for any perk even DLCs you don't own (BBQ/DS)

    It would work everyone. Survivors would get DS and Windows Of Opportunity. Killer's would get Undying and Monitor & Abuse.

  • For survivors: need to increase the number of points earned / add more opportunities for earning points in the Survival category. It is necessary to increase the number of points received in the Objectives category for repairing the generator. In other categories, points accumulate well. Also, WGLF needs even more opportunities to get stacks.

    For killers: for some killers need to increase the number of points received in the Deviousness category. For other killers need to increase the number of points in the Cruelty category when hitting by force / using force.

    And on top: removing levels from perks would be quite wonderful)