Why do the devs hate this game
I don't understand the devs, did they just say "let's just make a game for money" and just make a whole ######### ton of skins and a ######### ton of bugs, hoping to get popular, because I can't even play the new ######### killer without victor sinking into the ground, I paid $8 for this garbage chapter and can't even play the game right, please fix your ######### game
Comments
Why did you pay for garbage that you knew was garbage before you bought the garbage?
You could have done the smart thing and just waited to see if they fix it. Like I did. IF you see someone ######### on a plate and still pay money for it then go "Why is there ######### on my plate?" its on you.
They have no competition, so as long as everyone is putting up with what they are doing and buying their stuff nothing will change.
They're probably forced into it since Deathgarden flopped big time and they've recognized that they're a one-hit wonder at the moment. Not a good place to be as a studio that likely wants to grow and expand.
they dont hate it lol they love money