They are used, but replaced automatically. So there is already a new Offering in the Slot after the game.
I doubt that cause i have been using the dark mist thicken one in the past 4-5 matches and on none of the maps it showed. I used the 100% bonus bloodpoints one and didnt get the bonus bloodpoints.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are used, but replaced automatically. So there is already a new Offering in the Slot after the game.
I doubt that cause i have been using the dark mist thicken one in the past 4-5 matches and on none of the maps it showed. I used the 100% bonus bloodpoints one and didnt get the bonus bloodpoints.
Does the offering shown as getting "burnt" in the offering screen?
Offerings never disappear after a match
Yes it shows as burned but the effect of it isnt there.