This looks just...AMAZING! :o
I'm quite sad they didn't design it like this although I understand doing hair , especially long hair is very hard , but at least I got to enjoy it for one match :p
I'm quite sad they didn't design it like this although I understand doing hair , especially long hair is very hard , but at least I got to enjoy it for one match :p
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I love long, straight hair in women. And by "long" I mean "below her waist". It's mesmerizing.
I actually hoped linked cosmetics would make long hair possible..
Awesome screen cap. Unfortunately, even Team Ninja hasn't gotten long hair just right yet in the DOAX games. If BHVR tried to do it, it'd just be constantly clipping through everything. Hair is really difficult, and BHVR still struggles a lot with short hair.
Honestly it's ######### terrifying to see in-game it scares me shitless