pallets?
Where did they all go? As a killer main trying to play survivor with my wife I always run into them. Now that I'm trying to play survivor, i cant find too many =/ Did they get rid of a lot of them?
Where did they all go? As a killer main trying to play survivor with my wife I always run into them. Now that I'm trying to play survivor, i cant find too many =/ Did they get rid of a lot of them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try Windows of opportunity
Deadzones.
This game go in the bad direction. So many killers buffs and survs nerfs, so now the only opportunity for survs is to genrush and finish the game in 5 mins.
There are less pallets on BS maps...?
Oof
The new reworked Maps (Autohaven and sometimes Ormond, but mainly Autohaven) can spawn with huge Deadzones. It might happen that there are only trees, not even Rocks, let alone Pallets or Windows.
Will hopefully get fixed.
I doubt it will get "fixed".
Deadzones have become too big and too many.
RIP pallets.
ya ive noticed lately it is the reworked maps.
I just came in to open a discussion about this. I just played back to back on gas haven and wretched shop.
HUGE dead spaces with NOTHING to work with. Only cars and debris.
Autohaven maps are dead.
Killers will lose on these maps only if they're bad or new at the game. Experienced killers will have an easy work.
Yep, that's the state of the game now. You would think it'd be different across all the new map variants, but you still always end up running into either a massive wide-open dead zone, or you'll get a couple of little pocket dead zones where you don't want to be in a chase.