New graphical/animation updates, what would be your pick?
I just noticed that I really hated the crows for quite some time now and would love if they get a graphical update next :D
I never really paid attention to bad textures, or how misplaced the 3D bricks on the 2D background are
and I never cared about it when I finally noticed it. (I don't even remember that I ever noticed a survivor had equipped charms XD). BUT these ugly crows... these 2 polygon wings, this hook shaped beak... I really want them to be targeted next ^_^
Second on my list would be the healing animation. Like in most cases they don't even massage their mate's back, it looks more like some crazy voodoo spell

Comments
Quinten’s face and hair. That is all. Also maybe a new outfit
Good point. They even announced it like a year ago? XD
I feel like better animations would be better, something that looks and feels more fluid.
The crows were changed not that long ago, didn't you notice?
I want Billy's old animations back. Both killer and survivor POVs, his new ones look like garbage (except the chainsaw sprinting animation from the survivor's POV. But the revving anim needs to go, it's hideous) and, from what I've heard (or rather, not heard from the Devs), it wasn't even an intentional change and they pepega'd these animations into Billy nearly a year ago now.
(I'm never gonna let it go btw, the new anims will forever be worse in every single way and them changing it out of nowhere one day made literally 0 sense)
Graphics
I really didn't noitice o.O
at least I still don't like the wings and animation, I guess that's why I didn't notice