Are the new ugly sweaters actually out yet?

Earlier today, when doing a Jake daily, I came across a Cheryl with an ugly Christmas sweater. I thought to myself "Oh sweet, I'm sure Cheryl mains will be happy. I'll check the store after this match to see it more closely". Except, I checked the store after and it wasn't there? Were they a hacker or is there some code going around I don't know about?

PS_App_20201203_094448.jpeg PS_App_20201203_094441.jpeg


Comments

  • The Sweater aren't out yet (I think you will be able to get Zarina's this weekend via code). As far as I know you will only be able to get them with a code through the adventcalendar thing the Devs are doing at the moment, atleast untill January, then they the Sweaters will come to the shop.


    So long story short, I'm 99% sure the cheryl is hacking.

  • It's probably from the Advent Calendar, which you could check if DBD's website wasn't down.

    https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/advent-calendar-2020

  • @shalo @SunaIIanu

    The Devs haven't given out codes for Cheryl sweaters yet if I'm not mistaken. That must mean they're hacking right?

  • @RoboMojo said:

    @shalo @SunaIIanu

    The Devs haven't given out codes for Cheryl sweaters yet if I'm not mistaken. That must mean they're hacking right?

    The sweater this week on the calendar is for Zarina, not Cheryl. So I'd agree, probably a hack ๐Ÿ˜’

  • I can confirm that's hacked because I saw hw they do it, that guy went so risky with it, I dont know why he did that he's getting banned in less than 2 weeks

  • The sweaters are part of the log-in rewards, and we have Zarina's being the first week choice starting the 4th. Code was SNAPSNAP I believe.