Buff BBQ&Chili. Make it Hex : BBQ&Chili

Ignore the title.

Sadly, troll, rant, bait threads get more attention on the forums than creative, content-oriented discussions. 

Comments

  • Buff WGLF, it needs it

  • @Jack11803 said:
    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Not that much. Buff how you sometimes you should get the token but you don't.

    a.k.a protection score event

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    Just played 4 games as a survivor with WGLF and had no problem getting my stacks on that or autodidact. Not sure what the problem is here.

    What rank? 4 isn’t sufficient. SWF? Camping or not? Keep in mind unsafe unhooks will take tokens soon

  • Healing should count as a token for WGLF tbh.

  • Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    What if they combined we'll make it with WGLF? 
  • @Delfador said:
    Healing should count as a token for WGLF tbh.

    They really need to do at least SOMETHING

  • @KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    What if they combined we'll make it with WGLF? 

    Killers would cry? Even though it’s techincally not a buff that effects them.

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    What if they combined we'll make it with WGLF? 

    Killers would cry? Even though it’s techincally not a buff that effects them.

    I don't think so. It's the same thing as we'll make it except it gives bonus blood points. Or buff WGLF so it gives you a token every time you heal another survivor the equivalent of one health state.
  • Survivors would hate this. You know how toxic survivors will become with each other, if everyone was running this perk. More focused on the saves and heal rather than the gens. 
  • @KingB said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KingB said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it
    

    What if they combined we'll make it with WGLF? 

    Killers would cry? Even though it’s techincally not a buff that effects them.

    I don't think so. It's the same thing as we'll make it except it gives bonus blood points. Or buff WGLF so it gives you a token every time you heal another survivor the equivalent of one health state.

    Killers cries when I suggested giving bloodpoints to camped survivors. They are total bitches, sorry

  • @Jack11803 said:
    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    This and especially no one left behind needs massive buff

  • @ZombieGenesis said:
    Just played 4 games as a survivor with WGLF and had no problem getting my stacks on that or autodidact. Not sure what the problem is here.

    Survivors already earn less BP than killers, something needs to be done to balance this up, stop being biased as Killer mains, there needs to be incentive to play survivors, since u look now the bloodhunt killers queues are insane cuz everyone know killers get more BP

  • Killers cries when I suggested giving bloodpoints to camped survivors. They are total bitches, sorry

    There's always going to be unreasonable people on both sides. I play both about evenly (I'm better at killer though) and see zero harm in this. 
  • Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

  • @Jack11803 said:
    Killers cries when I suggested giving bloodpoints to camped survivors. They are total bitches, sorry

    Before I would have agreed with them.

    But now that blood-points isn't tied to ranking up, sure why not?

  • Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

    Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it
    

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

    Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 

    Must be ironic for you, given I’m a rank 1 killer

  • Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it
    

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

    Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 

    Must be ironic for you, given I’m a rank 1 killer

    Rank 1 means nothing anymore not like it meant anything since the beginning of the game. I'm rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and I don't have a biased opinion...
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 
    
    
    
    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)
    

    Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 

    Must be ironic for you, given I’m a rank 1 killer

    Rank 1 means nothing anymore not like it meant anything since the beginning of the game. I'm rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and I don't have a biased opinion...

    You’re right. But I have plenty of killer favoring ideas. It’s jst the front page is littered with my complaints about ######### bloodpoint gains with survivors. Survivors themselves are undeniable OP

  • Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 
    
    
    
    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)
    

    Yeah your opinion on almost everything I have ever seen you post on is completely survivor biased but I guess everyone can have their own opinion even a near complete biased one 

    Must be ironic for you, given I’m a rank 1 killer

    Rank 1 means nothing anymore not like it meant anything since the beginning of the game. I'm rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and I don't have a biased opinion...

    You’re right. But I have plenty of killer favoring ideas. It’s jst the front page is littered with my complaints about ######### bloodpoint gains with survivors. Survivors themselves are undeniable OP

    And that's why I said not completely biased because i have seen some of those comments/discussions i don't remember which 
  • I run WGLF a lot, and get usually 2 or 3 stacks on it.

  • This was supposed to be a bait thread. =.=
  • What is WGLF
    We're Gonna Farm Forever.
  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    I run WGLF a lot, and get usually 2 or 3 stacks on it.

    And I get 4 stacks 90% of the time with BBQ. WGLF is weaker, AND harder to get tokens for

  • Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

    Wait what? How will giving Survivors more bloodpoints mess up the balance? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.
  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @xxaggieboyxx said:

    Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it
    

    Sounds like you really want to buff survivors... 

    Buff their point gain. Yeah, I know it’ll totally ruin the balance and make thousands of killers cry. (It already has)

    Wait what? How will giving Survivors more bloodpoints mess up the balance? That makes absolutely zero sense to me.

    It was sarcasm, as several killer mains on here are screaming that my idea is insane, even though it’s only beneficial, especially given the matchmaking right now

  • Jack11803 said:

    Buff WGLF, it needs it

    Yes please I cant find a match as killer, give them more bloodpoints JUST LET ME PLAY