I really want to play survivor
- I'm brown rank
- My friends will not even consider this game
- I can't play during solo survivor hours
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ooff May I ask why your friends won't play with you?
What platform do you play on also?
I'll happily play with you just putting out the offer I am ps4 tho but happy to play with you even if we can't talk.
I also have a very relaxed attitude won't care about how well we would do etc and won't bully new killers if we get matched with them.
Happy to play with you when I am around offer is always here.
๐ท๐
Just do it
If potato survivor like me managed to do it to the green ranks and still have fun, you can do it too!
I play nothing but solo.
Does it suck sometimes? Yup. But it's still a lot of fun to play. I just go into the game expecting to get ded and if I do escape, it's a happy surprise rather than expected.