Uh, so how do I transfer my PS4 data into my PS5?
So it turns out I won a PS5 at a contest and it is arriving soon. The first thing I obviously want to do is transfer my DBD data, any idea on how I can do that?
So it turns out I won a PS5 at a contest and it is arriving soon. The first thing I obviously want to do is transfer my DBD data, any idea on how I can do that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
YouTube
I see. Thanks!
Yeah I haven't upgrade to the PS5 yet so I'm not sure myself
No problem
Transfer will take hours. Sync your achievements/save with ps plus cloud and simply download Dbd on ps5. Obviously you need to use the same acc you had on ps4