So what is next from BHVR?
Today it seems that the hit-validation system they tried before has been enabled on live servers now. Not exactly sure how this is going since it just started today, but what can we expect from BHVR next?
I am really hoping they at the least fully acknowledge the outburst from LITERALLY everyone in the upcoming dev livesteam.
Comments
Probably MMR and more map reworks. I'm betting on corn-maps being next.
A dead game if they don't change.
Would love map reworks more than anything
Obviously, but I am an optimist despite the negativity in the posts. I believe that things will get better.
I highly doubt this game is going to die anytime soon. They control a market, and they know that.
As someone who has been playing the game for years. Let's just say it would be a miracle.
Nothing wrong with that; would love to see you be right too; unfortunately I've been playing since the game launched 4 years ago and some things have improved; but all the core problems never have... if they haven't after 4 years it's hard to see that suddenly changing anytime soon.
If the game stays this broken well... Let's just say it's not really a game anymore.
True, but I am sure the community will think of something. I think that everyone has had enough, there are also a LOT more players than there was at the start of DBD. We just need to do something other than "vote with our wallet". But right now, I am unsure.
It's been about steady for the past year or so; except a lot of killer players have stopped playing entirely or swapped to survivor instead; with newer players preferring survivor as well.
The thing is the DLC probably isn't even making that much money, notice they put it out but you barely see anything about it, instead it's just twitter feed after twitter feed of cosmetic related posts. I dunno what this means in the long run; but it's not a great sign honestly.
If the dlc isn't making much money, I think that is good because it means that BHVR will more likely than not look into why they aren't making that much.
They need to fix their s***. That's what should be next. I've just about washed my hands of this game altogether.
Everyone is hoping for the same thing.