The better NOED counter

Killer mains will tell you to do bones, want to know the real counter though?

Just leave, the gates are powered.

Comments

  • @Nosferatu3145 said:

    Or do the bones

    yeah but going out the gates is a lot faster

  • But how can I leave if the gates aren't powered smarty-pants?

  • @CornHub said:

    But how can I leave if the gates aren't powered smarty-pants?

    NOEDs not active until they are powered, therefore power the gates and leave. One person will probably go down and die, but it's not like the killer couldn't have killed them by face camping them anyways.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    Killer mains will tell you to do bones, want to know the real counter though?

    Just leave, the gates are powered.

    If Noed activates I usually just leave it's not worth giving them an extra kill. I don't see the big problem with Noed

  • @Slendy4321 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/210170/the-better-noed-counter

    If Noed activates I usually just leave it's not worth giving them an extra kill. I don't see the big problem with Noed

    It depends for me. If I know I've broken two or three, and have a hunch that others have broken one or two, then I know there's one left and I'll stick around for a couple minutes. But the moment someone is final hooked or once someone bails, it's a lot harder to find the totem and take em out.

  • @Terra92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1788438#Comment_1788438

    It depends for me. If I know I've broken two or three, and have a hunch that others have broken one or two, then I know there's one left and I'll stick around for a couple minutes. But the moment someone is final hooked or once someone bails, it's a lot harder to find the totem and take em out.

    All my games that Killers have Noed usually camp the hook. I don't see why because they could be applying pressure and possibly getting another kill but doesn't.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    Killer mains will tell you to do bones, want to know the real counter though?

    Just leave, the gates are powered.

    Finally! I think you might be the first survivor I've found that uses their brain and I didn't think it was possible.

  • @CornHub said:

    But how can I leave if the gates aren't powered smarty-pants?

    Maybe because Devour Hope is the problem and not NOED

  • Clearly, the best counter is to not do gens. Can't activate NOED if the gens aren't powered.

    EZ counter. I win again, killer mains.

  • I think I'll stick to at least trying to find the lit totem if the killer is just standing there camping. I have free reign to roam the map and at least in most cases, the totem is easier to spot.

    I'm altruistic but not stupidly so, if the situation seems impossible, I'm likely to book it out the exit gates, otherwise I'll at least give it a go.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    Clearly, the best counter is to not do gens. Can't activate NOED if the gens aren't powered.

    EZ counter. I win again, killer mains.

    The real big brain play

  • just leave through the gate and do bones later

  • Or you save with BT, loop the ######### out of the killer and then run out the gates!

  • "Do the bones" is not a fair counter. It takes so much time to cleanse five totems to deactivate a perk that the killer might not even have. The fact that there's no way of knowing if the killer has NOED until someone is affected by it is my personal complaint about it.

  • Or you can die.

    The killer can't use NOED if there are no survivors to use it on. As you can see, the counter is simple and NOED should never be complained about.