Nurse and Oni are the next killers in the tome
We usually see some love or QoL when a killer gets their turn in the tome, so hopefully we see some bug fixes for Nurse in the next tome? Or am I being way too optimistic?
Also I'm finally excited for the tome for once, I might actually finish this one.
Comments
"usually"? This happened exactly once, with Doctor.
Oh true. Here's hoping lol.
Plus according to the LDBD discord, oni isn't getting any lore for this one.
Nurse and Yui are the only ones getting lore though, so that sucks
Oh boy I'm gonna say my opinion before anything happens, if it is nurse, I will gladly suffer, but if its Oni maybe not.
Oh that's a bummer for Oni players.
yui, oni, nurse and claudi
That sucks, I wanted to know more about Akito or Kazan's relationship with his father.