Clown rework leaked? Go check the new description for Ether 5%.

It talks about party bottles and changing the afterpiece antidote.

Thoughts and speculations?

Edit: the other potentially exciting thing about this leak is that it could hint at Clown rework being as close as this upcoming mid chapter, meaning we see a PTB in just 4 weeks.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • image.png

    That's actually pretty neat. Maybe they're finally making the Clown affect the map like how Pig does for example and stuff is made more festive for Clown. Maybe special lockers, chest and other things?

    Well either way that's clearly the speed limiter for Clown but cool regardless.

  • @Dustin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DJ4HG8QNRUAP/image.png

    That's actually pretty neat. Maybe they're finally making the Clown affect the map like how Pig does for example and stuff is made more festive for Clown. Maybe special lockers, chest and other things?

    Well either way that's clearly the speed limiter for Clown but cool regardless.

    Special lockers, chest and other things?

  • @Dustin said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DJ4HG8QNRUAP/image.png

    That's actually pretty neat. Maybe they're finally making the Clown affect the map like how Pig does for example and stuff is made more festive for Clown. Maybe special lockers, chest and other things?

    Well either way that's clearly the speed limiter for Clown but cool regardless.

    I don’t that’s a clue to how his power will usually work. This just another “extra bp” add on they have a trend with.

    I’m more curious what Afterpiece Antidote is.

  • I think it's just the average joke add-on that every killer has but enhanced for 2020 graphics standard. Basically like padded jaws but with a unique skins. So this basically are bottles that do not slow down.

  • Well think of it like this. If you're looking for an antidote I imagine you'll be looking through a party chest. Unless BHVR just goes the route of adding an extra objective for when Clown is on the map. Then again it could just be a catchy new name for The Clown's power.

    @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1787974#Comment_1787974

    I don’t that’s a clue to how his power will usually work. This just another “extra bp” add on they have a trend with.

    I’m more curious what Afterpiece Antidote is.

    My thought was with the current description and the fact that they're replacing the bottles with a new effect which is confetti I felt maybe they'd go the extra mile and add some festive stuff for Clown. Just speculation of course but I've always liked the idea that The Clown would make stuff more circus themed while he's on the map. He's the life of the party after all and he's there to entertain - in a sense.

  • I’ve seen people say before that Clown should have different types of bottles with different effects. Maybe it’s something like that? That would be kind of cool. Party bottles for confetti, slowdown bottles as usual, and speed bottles so Clown can huff some gas and zip across the map.

  • Overall though this would maybe indicate Clown is getting various tonic addons that change his power similar to Freddy with Snares / Dream Pallets.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I’ve seen people say before that Clown should have different types of bottles with different effects. Maybe it’s something like that? That would be kind of cool. Party bottles for confetti, slowdown bottles as usual, and speed bottles so Clown can huff some gas and zip across the map.

    I don't think they're just adding a bottle with confetti and nothing more, I think the confetti bottle will do something more.

  • @Dustin said:

    Overall though this would maybe indicate Clown is getting various tonic addons that change his power similar to Freddy with Snares / Dream Pallets.

    That would be very exciting.

    As long they don’t make it worse by doing 1 for blurred vision, 1 for hindered, 1 for coughing.

    That would be an awfully large nerf, lol.

  • It's a visual bug/localization issue. It's gonna be fixed next hotfix.