Victor Chase Event
From what I've seen, while being chased by Victor, you gain nothing, as there's no chase event or anything.
Basically you're just wasting time, because not gaining bps nor emblems
So add the chase events for Victor too?
From what I've seen, while being chased by Victor, you gain nothing, as there's no chase event or anything.
Basically you're just wasting time, because not gaining bps nor emblems
So add the chase events for Victor too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is Victor himself getting BP from chasing a survivor?
Yes please victor being able to start chases so you get boldness BP when interacting with him would be good. My boldness against this killer is almost nurse tier bad since you spend so little time in chase
I made a post about this too. I looped Victor yesterday for an entire gen worth of time and got nothing for it. If he can down survivors then survivors should get points for the time they are chased by him.
My guess is a no.
For chasing no, for hitting, yes, 850bps
As Killer, you get Deviousness for hitting Survivors. As Survivor, you get points for kicking him... and maybe for dodging him. I don't recall.