Dear all fellow killers during Bloodhunt

Remember: A pip isn't a win, 4 TOKENS ON BQQ&C IS! CHARGE!

Comments

  • A win is a win.

  • Meanwhile with the survivors . . .

    I'm not questioning your methods or anything, but if you could try tunneling a little less, that'd be great.

  • Wait, you find a lobby as killer?!
  • BBQ&Chilli doesn't stack with the bloodhunt event (you still get for example 32k+32k BP+BBQ) so if you didn't care about those before the event there's no point in caring about them during the event.

  • Give or take 20 minutes :(

  • well...uhhn...uhh...ehhhhhh....

    STILL BEST PERK. POINTS ARE EVERYTHING runs

  • You better believe it.

  • Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.
  • Wait, there is a Bloodhunt going on?

  • Yes. I've had to answer the same question like 10 times in the last 3 days xD

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    Yes. I've had to answer the same question like 10 times in the last 3 days xD

    Really? Lol. I've played yesterday and I can swear I did not received an additional BPs... Thanks for the response anyway.

  • @Tsulan said:
    MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan

    Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.

    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?

  • How to win the Bloodhunt.

    Character: Herman Carter
    Add-ons: Whatever you want
    Perks:
    BBQ and Chili, at 4 tokens it just doubles your total points
    Distressing, Double BP from Deviousness during the match (there's an attack BP bonus for shocking a survivor and then quickly hitting them.)
    Thrill of the Hunt: Grants 60% bonus Hunting points during the trial while the totems stand (purely optional)
    (replace with Bamboozle if you need to.)
    Enduring or Brutal Strength (Eat them pallets up)

    Offering: Pudding or Streamer

    Summary:
    Bonus 300% BP post game
    (BBQ&Chili 4 tokens + Streamers + Bloodhunt)
    Bonus 100% Deviousness and 60% Hunting point bonus
    (Distressing & TOTH)

    Rewards:
    Net gains, if you can even get a match.

  • It started today. But they mentioned it in the stream beforehand.

  • @Peasant said:
    How to win the Bloodhunt.

    Character: Herman Carter
    Add-ons: Whatever you want
    Perks:
    BBQ and Chili, at 4 tokens it just doubles your total points
    Distressing, Double BP from Deviousness during the match (there's an attack BP bonus for shocking a survivor and then quickly hitting them.)
    Thrill of the Hunt: Grants 60% bonus Hunting points during the trial while the totems stand (purely optional)
    (replace with Bamboozle if you need to.)
    Enduring or Brutal Strength (Eat them pallets up)

    Offering: Pudding or Streamer

    Summary:
    Bonus 300% BP post game
    (BBQ&Chili 4 tokens + Streamers + Bloodhunt)
    Bonus 100% Deviousness and 60% Hunting point bonus
    (Distressing & TOTH)

    Rewards:
    Net gains, if you can even get a match.

    Herman Carter will always be the BP machine. I often play Herman when I need to get BP for survivors.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Peasant said:
    How to win the Bloodhunt.

    Character: Herman Carter
    Add-ons: Whatever you want
    Perks:
    BBQ and Chili, at 4 tokens it just doubles your total points
    Distressing, Double BP from Deviousness during the match (there's an attack BP bonus for shocking a survivor and then quickly hitting them.)
    Thrill of the Hunt: Grants 60% bonus Hunting points during the trial while the totems stand (purely optional)
    (replace with Bamboozle if you need to.)
    Enduring or Brutal Strength (Eat them pallets up)

    Offering: Pudding or Streamer

    Summary:
    Bonus 300% BP post game
    (BBQ&Chili 4 tokens + Streamers + Bloodhunt)
    Bonus 100% Deviousness and 60% Hunting point bonus
    (Distressing & TOTH)

    Rewards:
    Net gains, if you can even get a match.

    Herman Carter will always be the BP machine. I often play Herman when I need to get BP for survivors.

    To quote some eloquent voice screamer from TF2 "More meat for the meat grinder! More meat for the meat grinder! More meat for the meat grinder! More meat for the meat grinderrrrrrrr!"

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan

    Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.

    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?

    Uhm no?
    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan
    
    
    
    Give or take 20 minutes :(
    

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.

    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?

    Uhm no?
    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 

    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%. 4) have some bonus.

    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan
    
    
    
    Give or take 20 minutes :(
    

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.

    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?

    Uhm no?
    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 

    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%. 4) have some bonus.

    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    MineAntoiya said:
    

    @Tsulan Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.
    
    
    
    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?
    
    
    
    Uhm no?
    

    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 

    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%. 4) have some bonus.

    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 

    That’s the issue with TOTH and distressing. WGLF is after the game. It’s just ass compared to bbq. And matchmaking is ass because of killers making way more BP

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    MineAntoiya said:
    

    @Tsulan Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.
    
    
    
    Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?
    
    
    
    Uhm no?
    

    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 

    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%. 4) have some bonus.

    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 

    That’s the issue with TOTH and distressing. WGLF is after the game. It’s just ass compared to bbq. And matchmaking is ass because of killers making way more BP

    Survivors also have another BP perk ;)
    But no one uses it. No one left behind. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan        Give or take 20 minutes :(
    

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor. Now do you think WGLF needs a buff? Uhm no?

    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 
    
    
    
    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%.  4) have some bonus.
    
    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed
    

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 

    That’s the issue with TOTH and distressing. WGLF is after the game. It’s just ass compared to bbq. And matchmaking is ass because of killers making way more BP

    Survivors also have another BP perk ;)
    But no one uses it. No one left behind. 

    And killers have two. Still proves my point

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: MineAntoiya said:

    @Tsulan        Give or take 20 minutes :(
    

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor. Now do you think WGLF needs a buff? Uhm no?

    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath. 
    
    
    
    Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%.  4) have some bonus.
    
    additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed
    

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 

    That’s the issue with TOTH and distressing. WGLF is after the game. It’s just ass compared to bbq. And matchmaking is ass because of killers making way more BP

    Survivors also have another BP perk ;)
    But no one uses it. No one left behind. 

    And killers have two. Still proves my point

    One of them is bugged and can be removed. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    
    Jack11803 said:
    

    @Tsulan said: Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:    MineAntoiya said:
    

    @Tsulan Give or take 20 minutes :(

    I usually give up after 10 minutes and switch to survivor.        Now do you think WGLF needs a buff?        Uhm no?
    

    I remember when it had 200% bonus. That was a bloodbath.  Well yeah. But it doesn’t need to go back to 200%. 1) it could have more ways to get tokens. 2) maybe require less tokens. 3) maybe go to 125 or 150%. 4) have some bonus. additional buffs to normal bloodpoint gains for survivors is also needed

    They need to change the perks and addons that give bonus bloodpoints. They have to give the bonus after the match. Not during,  where you reach the limit of 8000 in no time. Or simply remove the limit. 
    
    
    
    That’s the issue with TOTH and distressing. WGLF is after the game. It’s just ass compared to bbq. And matchmaking is ass because of killers making way more BP
    
    
    
    Survivors also have another BP perk ;)
    

    But no one uses it. No one left behind. 

    And killers have two. Still proves my point

    One of them is bugged and can be removed. 

    Then buff wglf AND them. WGLF needing a buff isn’t refuted by other ######### perks. Just buff em all.

  • BBQ&Chilli doesn't stack with the bloodhunt event (you still get for example 32k+32k BP+BBQ) so if you didn't care about those before the event there's no point in caring about them during the event.

    Not true. I've been getting about 78,000 bps per game with BBQ 3 and the event each match.
  • CHARGE!
    moves out

    why am i rank 15 now? :c

  • TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

    If it gets WGLF buffed!

  • Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:

    TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

    If it gets WGLF buffed!

    Sure, let's buff WGLF to 200% or even 300%. I'll grab the popcorn and enjoy the show. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:

    @Jack11803

    @Tsulan

    TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

    If it gets WGLF buffed!

    Sure, let's buff WGLF to 200% or even 300%. I'll grab the popcorn and enjoy the show. 

    I’m talking ways to get tokens my dude... everyone knows buffing the raw number is crazy

  • Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:

    @Jack11803

    @Tsulan

    TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

    If it gets WGLF buffed!

    Sure, let's buff WGLF to 200% or even 300%. I'll grab the popcorn and enjoy the show. 

    I’m talking ways to get tokens my dude... everyone knows buffing the raw number is crazy

    There are more ways to get WGLF tokens than BBQ tokens. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @MineAntoiya said:
    
    @Jack11803
    
    @Tsulan
    
    
    
    
    
    TSULAN VS JACK. TSULAN VS JACK. EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.
    
    
    
    If it gets WGLF buffed!
    

    Sure, let's buff WGLF to 200% or even 300%. I'll grab the popcorn and enjoy the show. 

    I’m talking ways to get tokens my dude... everyone knows buffing the raw number is crazy

    There are more ways to get WGLF tokens than BBQ tokens. 

    BBQ is still easier. Protection is still bugged. Unhooking can still be eliminated by camping, and still means that BBQ is easier as an unhook.... requires a hook