Great Job BHVR...
It looks like when the fixed Frank's Mix Tape, they also removed any movement speed increase while in Feral Frenzy, so you always move at 4.6 m/s...
Enjoy playing against and as a 115% Feral Frenzy Legion I guess...
EDIT: Here is the clip!
Comments
Do you have any clip?
Yes, it will just take a few minutes to upload.
Hopefully they hotfix patch this one out. I can’t bear to go more than a week without Legion 😖😖
It will probably take a few months to be honest...
Yeah it was unintended, unfortunately. That's why I haven't touched legion.
What do you mean fixed Frank’s mix tape? Did they change franks mix tape
No, there was apparently a bug with Frank's Mix Tape where you couldn't down a Survivor with it.
Sorry for it taking so long, I have really ######### internet right now, here is the clip!
I see nothing sorry....
You mean in the clip? Just look at those tiny bushes, it takes exactly the same time, maybe it's just not that obvious from the video, but you can feel the slow down in game.
Oh you put hyperlinked it in the original post; unless you drag your mouse over it you can't really tell at all.
Yeah, looks like they broke legion too you're right. Man, this patch is so bad I feel they should just revert it....try again in like a week or something.
Oh, you meant the link for the clip, maybe I should have done it better, you literally need to click on the word "clip".
The Clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEi_0cqWx1c&feature=youtu.be
Well, that's one way to make the Twins not the worst Killer in the game 👏
Don't worry. In the meantime, here, buy this exclusive legendary skins the Speedy Boys for the Legion for only 15$ apiece. Show off your shiny outfits while zooming around the map at 115% zoomy speed!
ah, so they decided to fix a bug for an addon no one uses, and it broke the base killer. ######### perfect