The new survivors screams sound bad

When you hook a survivor or get hooked your hear usually a horrific scream of pain/agony. I'm not getting those vibes with the new survivor because her screams sound barley above monotone.

Comments

  • I'm beginning to feel like the people that keep complaining about Elodie's screams have never heard a real, regular person scream and not some scream queen.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    I'm beginning to feel like the people that keep complaining about Elodie's screams have never heard a real, regular person scream and not some scream queen.

    Right and me screaming bloody murder when I was 16 because I snapped my wrist in half and had to go get surgery for it. I think I know what a blood curdling scream is. Edit; just want to add on in the fact that the survivors are getting a rusted iron hook through their shoulder so the pain would be even worse than a regular wound

  • @Lightpkm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785575#Comment_1785575

    Right and me screaming bloody murder when I was 16 because I snapped my wrist in half and had to go get surgery for it. I think I know what a blood curdling scream is. Edit; just want to add on in the fact that the survivors are getting a rusted iron hook through their shoulder so the pain would be even worse than a regular wound

    This might come as a shock to you but not every females vocal chords are the same.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1785618#Comment_1785618

    This might come as a shock to you but not every females vocal chords are the same.

    I know not every female's vocal cords are the same but could they not put more pitch into the scream!?!? Edit: if you got stabbed in the shoulder you would not sit there and go ahh it hurts. You would be screaming AHHHHHHHHHH at the top of your lungs and this survivor does not actually seem to be screaming at the top of their lungs.