Can’t hear Elodie when she’s downed or hooked.
I was playing a few moments ago and I noticed a Elodie that got downed, who didn’t make any noise when getting downed or hooked. I later checked and she didn’t have calm spirit either. Just wanted to let ya’ll know !
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
*pretends surprise*
Oh my god! a sound bug! this is terrible!
Just add it to the list of "things we might fix after we have your money"
If you’re trying to mock me I hope you realize I never claimed that it was a big deal. I’m simply letting people know who might encounter it as well.
No man, im sorry if it seemed like an insult to you, its just that sounds get broken every single patch.
Oh alright! My bad.
Don't make a post in general discussions about this, put it in the bug reporting section.
Maybe it isnt a bug I come across perk stackers every now and then that put every single perk but u can still only see 4 perks
I’m on my phone so it wouldn’t let me. Stop overreacting, it’s not like you couldn’t simply scroll past my post.
Holy ######### all I said was that bugs should be reported in the bug section on the forums and you took offense and told me to stop over-reacting. Who's the one that's really over-reacting here? Because looking at your previous response to another guy's comment it definitely seems like it's you
Please post Bug Reports in the Bug Report sub forum - if your bug has already been posted, then add to any relevant information and vote up the post.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs