What time does the new chapter come out?
I'm usually stuck at the office and have my wife download it. Today I'm working from home so I can actually spend my BP and play it at lunch.
I'm usually stuck at the office and have my wife download it. Today I'm working from home so I can actually spend my BP and play it at lunch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
11am EST.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209641
In 32 minutes.
Usually 11am est. This is about 4pm GMT or 5pm CEST for anyone in Europe.
Update: 11am est for the update, 12pm for the dlc.
30min
In 28 minutes.
Oh crap, I always get my timing wrong. I just blew through 800K bloodpoints, then open up the forums and read this.
In 25 minutes
Update: officially from the devs, update drops in 24 minutes, dlc an hour later.
In 23 mins for pc