I stumbled across some amazing DBD animated shorts! :)
BRUSH does some great stuff!
BRUSH does some great stuff!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love watching this guy's stuff, it is so cute!
Yes,i discovered him like a year before or so.
Really great and fun animated shorts :)
Animations are good but I like Luminious' animations better
Oh yeah, I've seen these. The one with Oni is pretty funny
I checked Luminous out. Good stuff!
Always check this animator out from time to time since I found them, quality. I especially love the huntress and demogorgon animations, demo is so cute in their animations, really makes me wish I could animate well tbh.