has torch been removed from chests??
as above, i must have opened 15+ chests and not a single torch?
as above, i must have opened 15+ chests and not a single torch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a rarity thing, you're more likely to get a broken key or brown toolbox/medkit than a flashlight. Bring plunderer's if you want a flashlight from a chest, otherwise it's better to bring on yourself
You mean flashlight? No, it's all rng
I get flashlights all the time and I hate it because I suck at using them. I usually just leave them in the chest if I find one.
I didn't know there were torches in the game??? I am pretty new I guess but ive been playing for like 2 months now so maybe they have removed them
Came out with cave dlc.
I swear the game never gives you what you're wanting out of the chests it's like they almost analyze your data and look at the things you don't use so they can force it on you