HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE: Camaraderie?
HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE?
is a mini-thread series which I've created in order for the community to tell and explain how they would change things in the game.
Today's pick: Camaraderie
HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE?
is a mini-thread series which I've created in order for the community to tell and explain how they would change things in the game.
Today's pick: Camaraderie
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I honestly don't know why it has the extra requirement of needing another Survivor to get close to activate. So that'd probably be the first thing. The other thing would probably be that while it is active, it turns your aura yellow for the rest of the Survivors so they know that its on and there's not a rush to get you down. It might also be better if instead of pausing struggle for 34s, if it could pause both hook states for 17s each. Same total time, but also has an added bonus of maybe preventing you from going stage 2.
However... I do think it'll stay kind of niche no matter how you buff it.
Interesting stuff that you said. I personally believe that they won't buff it, I think they will rework the perk.
It is possible they might rework it. It isn't a good perk, so it could use one. I was just attempting to make it more worth the perk slot while keeping its current purpose of delaying the hook timer.
One might also be able to make the case that splitting the time between the 2 hook states would be a bit of a rework.