Quick and Quiet Buff
This isn't a huge buff, but it'd be nice if Quick and Quiet didn't have a cooldown when used outside of a chase. It'd make getting around the map a lot faster, as you can fast vault through windows without alerting the killer. It'd also make stealth plays around lockers a lot easier.
I don't know, I think it'd make a pretty decent perk even better by adding a kinda useful secondary effect. What do you think?
Comments
I want an on-demand Quick & Quiet. Then I could do cooler stuff with it.
Now THAT would be cool.
it would be too strong then.
How so?
Nah lol.
because of how chase work in the game, you can lose "chase" status and just spam the perk.
ya lol
Its not supposed to be so reliable, You get one chance to make it work and that is it.
This is why perks have cooldowns.