PS5 Trophies need to be unlocked again :(
Now this is a real bummer.
If you download the PS5, possibly same thing with XBOX-SERIES X, the game has all trophies locked. If you unlocked all for PS4, you have to do them all over again. Games like Miles Morales or CoD Cold War, if you unlocked trophies on PS4 and then move to the PS5 game version, the unlocked PS4 trophies will auto unlocked for the PS5 game. DbD isn't as easy as them. Let us grind again.
Me personally wouldn't have done separate game versions for trophies.
Anyone else feel the same?
Comments
Its ridiculous. I can tell you this I won't be trying to get them back on PS5. I have every one on PS4. Three years worth of effort. I won't be doing it again.
I'm confused, don't you keep your ps4 trophies? I'm not sure why it would matter. You could always just point to the Ps4 version if you wanted to show off. And if you unlock again on Ps5 your overall trophy score goes up.
Do you keep your in game progress at least? DLC, prestige, unlocked perks etc? (sorry but unclear on how the transfer works)
Yeah, it’s a huge blow to people who put the time and effort into earning them over the years. Some of the trophies are either a nightmare to earn or were changed to be considerably harder to earn than they used to be.
You do, the PS4 trophies are just in a separate list.
PS5 trophies having to be unlocked all over again matters because having to earn some of these trophies again can be masochistic. It’s also a slap in the face to the people who put in the time and effort to earn them. Imagine getting something like Adept Nurse or the three blink grab trophy on PS4 only to be told you have to do them all over again on the PS5 (and in the case of Adept Nurse, it’s much harder).
You keep everything. All of your data transfers from PS4 to PS5 except the trophies. Those are in a separate list and have to be earned all over again. Why? No one knows.
OH HELL NO
I WONT BE DOING ADEPT HAG AGAIN
NO NO NO NO NO
yea I don't want to do them again ever tho I still missing 2 on ps4