Favorite part about DBD?
Having a lil positive post. My favorite part about this game are the diverse set of characters (survivors and killers). They're all so cool and knowing which survivors you'll play with or against always interests me.
Having a lil positive post. My favorite part about this game are the diverse set of characters (survivors and killers). They're all so cool and knowing which survivors you'll play with or against always interests me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When Survivors think they got my number, and then slowly seeing the panic set in.
Probably a tie between the ability to mess with people as Killer, for example, changing strategies mid-game and watching total panic ensue.
AND
Clutching a hard-won game on either side.
The originality within the creation of killers and survivors. Or the memes and new types of jukes that are created. I find it so fun when you create one or learn one before your opponents and bamboozle them. Really great.
The tactical play. The fact that skill only takes you so far - you need to know what to do, when to do it, and whom to do it to. I also like the diverse off-meta builds and the fact that I enjoy both sides, but the tactical nature of so much of the game is what keeps me playing.
That's a lot...
Snoot Boops
Survivor observering Wraith
Old Ruin and Huntress Lullaby combo
Little things like memeing with other survivors or even the killer.
When greeting another survivor I will often nod or t-bag. If I don't get a t-bag or a nod back I will be disappointed. It's common courtesy.
The strategy and competition.
Both sides, doing my best to win, as my competitors do the same.
Pyramid Head π Best body in the game
Hag.She's so broken I can afk for 3 gens then get a 4k if I set up any traps before :D
If only his booty wasn't nerfed :( I miss PH's booty.
I thought they said it wasn't actually changed. Not that I'd believe them. We all knew his booty was OP
Playing against Oni imo the best original character they've added so far.
His Booty was nerfed because of how good looking it was, people have made comparassions between his Booty before and now, it deff has been nerfed
I absolutely love the stupid/funny interactions between survivors and killers
Wide variety of killers. I really like doing the same objective using different powers. I tried all killers, and each one of them has something special. Itβs even hard to pick one to master, I like gameplay of so many of them.