i'm getting the urge to play survivor again

but i have 0 perks or 0 survivors leveled on PC :/

Comments

  • and I used to like to play survivor when I was way past "3 sheets to the wind" LOL

  • I'm in solo queue "looking for a match" hell, this is why I stopped playing survivor on ps4. My survivor queues are way too long when compared to my fast as ######### killer queues on both platforms.

  • I started playing survivor more often lately and it's honestly such a refreshing change of pace, even playing solo

  • gave up on playing survivor....queue times are terrible for my taste

  • I am just about to P3 Zarina, and I plan on playing her from 0 to ALL perks just because I'm a masochist (and I like starting over in games and that's as close as you can get in DbD). So, in the very least, you have someone else on that journey.

  • Yeah it is pretty refreshing and can help you reflect on what you could of done in previous matches as killer, also letting you think the same way a survivor would. pretty good training if you ask me.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    but i have 0 perks or 0 survivors leveled on PC :/

    I just played killer to build up BP when I wanted to level a survivor.

  • @1nsignia said:

    Yeah it is pretty refreshing and can help you reflect on what you could of done in previous matches as killer, also letting you think the same way a survivor would. pretty good training if you ask me.

    I have it the same way, except the other way around. For the most part I only play survivor, but I dabble into playing killer so I can see it from their point of view as well. Great way of learning both sides of the game.

    I urge OP to keep trying to play survivor, especially if you can get some friends to play with you.

  • No perks? Time to level up David then Bill then whoever you want most likely Meg and then you are good to go.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    No perks? Time to level up David then Bill then whoever you want most likely Meg and then you are good to go.

    I say start with meg. U get sprint burst and adrenaline to start.

    After hitting 40. Switch to David and you quickly get adrenaline and now have Dead Hard.

    Then bill

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1779802#Comment_1779802

    I say start with meg. U get sprint burst and adrenaline to start.

    After hitting 40. Switch to David and you quickly get adrenaline and now have Dead Hard.

    Then bill

    Both work I think, I usually say first David because of WGLF and DH, then Bill for BT and Unbreakable, that is a really solid build right there for BP.

    But not gonna lie, I did Meg before Bill as well when I moved to pc.