Dead By Daylight Ranks and League of Legends
Brown - Iron
Green - Bronze
Purple - Silver
Red - Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, GrandMaster, and Challenger
Just so you know.
Brown - Iron
Green - Bronze
Purple - Silver
Red - Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, GrandMaster, and Challenger
Just so you know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Casual game ranks Vs competitive game ranks. Interesting ,but ultimately irrelevant.
That's pretty hypocritical of you to say - Irrelevant until everyone brings up ranks in every other thread simply because they think it conviences their argument
Please, do explain my hypocrisy.
I'm not sure about the hypocrisy part, but what the OP is saying is that people will use their Rank to justify certain opinions when Rank, in itself, is extremely varied and unreliable.
Oh, I'm aware. Just not sure what that has to do with me, my opinions, the opinions of the developers, or the general facts about the game itself
I'm not sure either.
You were far more forgiving to DBD.
Brown - Iron
Green/Purple - Bronze
Red - , Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, GrandMaster, and Challenger
It's why the ranking system is hot garbage, even if you got the same rank as you it would still be broken. That isn't even getting into soloi queue and SWF differences. According to the ranking system I am as good as OhTofu and Otzdarva- and I know VERY well that is not actually true.
When you bring up Ranks in other threads to merit your argument.
I love how people are quick to say this is a casual game now, when Ranks get called out, but treat it like a competitive one when they want to try to argue that Survivors should be able to 1v1. I also love how ranks don't matter anymore when literally assumptions on a person rank is thrown around as a way to gauge how good at the game they are - when that never was the case.
I really am seeing why people think the ones who provide feedback on the forums spend too much time in their keyboards (are idiots), and not enough time in game.