I love this community
Playing on thanksgiving trying to have fun and it's nothing but bully squads with toxic loadouts and doing everything in their power to make sure you aren't having fun.
Isn't this just the best community?
Playing on thanksgiving trying to have fun and it's nothing but bully squads with toxic loadouts and doing everything in their power to make sure you aren't having fun.
Isn't this just the best community?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just thought maybe people wouldn't be playing like absolute rods on thanksgiving but I guess I completely ignored the long standing history of events and this community.
Why can't we have nice things?
git gud๐๏ธ
I guess anyone with a real personality is busy with family today huh?
I'm not Thankful for that
Facecamping and heavy tunneling is also there.
Somedays I don't know what feels worse: playing killer or survivor.
You forgot to bring up dbd tournaments for no reason
not every country celebrates thanksgiving
Yeah some times I walk away after just a single game wondering why I even bothered to boot it up.
Indeed, especially when you get the worst of both worlds back to back.