What if forced penance allowed you to insta down survivors who try to take protection hits?
Title
This was just a random thought I just had so I didn't think much of it through.
Title
This was just a random thought I just had so I didn't think much of it through.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure if they add a survivor perk that turns insta downs into "injured state only" hits... 🤦
No, but applying deepwond along with broken, yes.
Oh that sounds like it could maybe work, or maybe some form of tracking to capitalize on the broken effect.
As for the original idea, I think that would be just a bit too strong. That's pretty much just removing protection hits as an option if they have the perk.
I really liked the suggestion a streamer made: The broken effect persists until the survivor gets downed.
Insta downing sounds a bit too strong.
Insta-down is too strong, especially given that protection hits (and just assist in general) aren't really working properly. I sometimes get "Assist" BP when I'm nowhere near a survivor who needs assistance. I've also received a protection hit score event even though the other survivor was no longer being chased.
That sounds better lol. Like I said it was just a random thought I had about the perk, but this seems like it would work.
It definitely needs something, but I agree that one-hit downs would be too strong. I don't love the deep wound idea either, because mending is quite boring. My vote would be to add blindness and/or obliviousness, and to make it indefinite, but with restrictions; only one person can be under its effects at any one time, and its effects are removed from afflicted survivors upon being hooked.