Missing The Days Of Going Killers People Want To Face

Guys remember back when you would load into a lobby. Someone's name is like "Mori Me Myers", so then you just switch over to Myers to make that person's day? Or like "Daddy Doctor" and they litearlly love you for it?

Those were the day's.

Comments

  • @TheButcher said:

    Guys remember back when you would load into a lobby. Someone's name is like "Mori Me Myers", so then you just switch over to Myers to make that person's day? Or like "Daddy Doctor" and they litearlly love you for it?

    Those were the day's.

    Yea I think adding the feature of not being able to change your killer in a ranked lobby was really lame

  • Yup, I remember when nobody would complain in Postgame after I added their photo to the ol' album

  • R.I.P. Killer Changes In Lobby

  • I used to love using names like those and now it just doesn't work :(

  • I think over time I've just gotten bored of playing against a lot of the killers. I used to love Micheal but as the years go by and people get better a Micheal or Pig is pretty much a free win. Same with Billy if they aren't a curve god. Ghostface would be fun if the 99% stalks weren't a thing and his detection weren't so spotty.

    I think Clown can be kind of fun to verse. Making him think you're running one way and as he throws the bottle switch to another path and try to lame him out so he has to reload. I think every recent killer except Blight has been extremely unfun to verse. Fun to play but not play against. And now the Twins seem like they'll have the opposite problem.

  • Yep, and I also miss being able to level up killer bloodwebs while in queue or in a lobby. They said they're doing it to gather data for our MMR rank which makes no sense. It's not like me switching killers in the lobby is going to change my MMR for a specific killer. They've said so many times that MMR has been disabled, so I'm not getting matched up with people based on my killer specific MMR...what's the point of keeping it on? My brain can't handle so many BHVRisms man, it's been too much recently.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    Yep, and I also miss being able to level up killer bloodwebs while in queue or in a lobby. They said they're doing it to gather data for our MMR rank which makes no sense. It's not like me switching killers in the lobby is going to change my MMR for a specific killer. They've said so many times that MMR has been disabled, so I'm not getting matched up with people based on my killer specific MMR...what's the point of keeping it on? My brain can't handle so many BHVRisms man, it's been too much recently.

    It's because they'll eventually add it back so they still need to collect data or something. I'm obviously not a dev, but I'm assuming that's the only way they can collect data for MMR.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1776879#Comment_1776879

    It's because they'll eventually add it back so they still need to collect data or something. I'm obviously not a dev, but I'm assuming that's the only way they can collect data for MMR.

    Again though, what would changing my killer in the pregame lobby make a difference to not being able to change it if I'm not getting matched with people close to my specific killer MMR? I don't see how it would make a difference unless MMR is actually enabled. There's no other reason as to why we can't change killers. I just hate the idea of MMR in general anyway, because there is literally no way to make an algorithm that determines how good a player is at this game.