Console Dwightcrow

Have any console players managed to redeem the elusive dwightcrow codes from watching streamers? By the time I finish inputting it in, it no longer works.

Comments

  • uhm codes dont work since like 20 days ago

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    uhm codes dont work since like 20 days ago

    ^ This. Even any codes that weren't used up are now disabled. Back when the codes did work, I managed to get one on my PS4 on the first day; watching a streamer with a low viewer count was the way to go.

  • Those were limited codes that were only available during the Halloween event

  • Agree though, whoever designed the codes, did not understand it is about 8 additional movements to get a code in on a controller.

    Hopefully BHVR will learn from this and change the way it works in the future.

  • The codes should have been distributed via Twitch drops imo.

  • I'm on xbox and I managed to get the charm.

    24-10-2020_04-16-46-ak1g1ufb (1).png


  • I got one after 6 hours of trying.

    I had to set up a keyboard and deal with the input delay since you had to use the controller to enter in the code.

    you really only had a chance if multiple codes where shown with the last 2-3 characters hiden.

  • @megaweenieman said:

    Have any console players managed to redeem the elusive dwightcrow codes from watching streamers? By the time I finish inputting it in, it no longer works.

    I was able to get a dwightcrow for both PC and console. It was a pain to do but the key was finding a stream that didn't have a lot of viewers in it.


    and it was later in the event when people had them already or didn't care anymore. and yeah the only way I was able to get one was if the streamer showed the code but hid the last 3 digits.