I'm having trouble completing "Through Destruction"

The challange states: " Damage a generator or destroy pallets 15 times. Complete in single match"

I've had this challenge on for like 3 days and still can not complete it. Like I just play normally and assume I might get it. Is there any tips any1 has for me that can help me complete this without throwing the match?

Comments

  • I didn't get it at all when I was using ruin undying, cause you never kick any gens.

    One game of corrupt pop clown was all it took. He kicks tons of pallets and pop gives you a reason to kick gens.

  • Does Surge count for it? Could throw on that and an offering for The Game if so. Tons of pallets and easy gen regression.

  • I played Doctor on Hawkins with the Calm Add Ons. I also used Brutal Strength on him, but that is just in my normal Doctor Build.

    I usually never kick Gens, so I can understand where you are coming from. But IMO on Hawkins you can get away without kicking most of the Pallets, so you can go for those after hooking the Survivor you chased. But I also kicked some Gens, just to make really sure to get those 15 Kicks.

  • I ended up getting it by running a Stealthy Deathslinger build with Surveillance as my main tracking perk. If my Surge didn't hit a gen, I'd need to kick it manually to get Surveillance going.

  • Put down Hawkins lab. Pallets Ev-Er-Y-Where!! Bring Enduring and Brutal Strength. Kicking gens is just bonus on that map. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Thanks for the suggestions. Will definitely put on Hawkins cuz I forgot that maps has alot of ballets. And I use brutal in my build anyway so that should help too๐Ÿ˜

  • Surveillance is super helpful. You might be amazed at how quickly survivors may return to a gen. Also, Brute Strength. Corrupt will give you fewer gens you have to patrol at the beginning, but some survivors will just wait Corrupt out. Pop is good, makes kicking gens mean something if you don't want to throw the match.

    Obviously, don't run Ruin.

  • Hawkins is probably the best map for it; Underground Complex seems to have a higher density of pallets than other maps due to how unsafe most of them are. Might be good to avoid auto-regression perks like Ruin and Surge while trying to finish Thorough Destruction.

    If you can, I'd recommend trying a "Destroy Everything" build with Enduring, Spirit Fury, and Brutal Strength. Pallets destroyed by Spirit Fury seem to count towards the challenge (at least, they did for me). Killers with inherent pallet-destruction capability are also pretty handy for this (Billy, Leatherface, Demogorgon, Oni, and Blight).