How much do you find yourself against a Freddy or Spirit?

I see a lot of people complaining about Freddy and Spirit being in so many of their matches, however realistically I don't really face Freddy and Spirit much, I usually get more Huntresses and Legions than I do a Freddy and Spirits.

How many matches do you get where the killer is Freddy or Spirit, realistically?

Comments

  • Not that much. I don't seem to face any killer more than the rest, and I definitely don't go against the same character 6 trials in a row or whatever.

  • I don’t see Spirit much.

    However, I see Freddy and his map too much.

    Edit: Forgot to answer the actual question: I see Freddy at least 3 or 4 times a day. The thing is, as a Killer, he’s fine. It’s just how most people choose to behave with him that makes me sick.

  • all i get to see is pig and bubba.

  • The Killers in my matches are honestly pretty well varied overall. I'm a new player though so, that says something, but in my month of playing, I've only faced Freddy once and that game made me want to play as him lol. Spirit, once. Mikey, once (and he scared the crap out of me stalking me while I was on a gen lol, props to that guy).

    I think the most I've seen is Huntress, Doctor and Trapper.

  • Freddy and Spirit have been quite infrequent for me, but whenever they show up they leave a sour taste.

    Freddies tend to use slowing addons which drag the game to an agonizing halt as he follow ppl eating pallets away. By the end of the game you're just running through a barren land of wasted pallets.

    Spirit is just unfun to play against. If you didn't got hit after a phase, it's the killer's fault and you have no way to counterplay beside tanking random guesses. What the spirit needs to do? Just interrupt the phasing immediately. I also imagine that she might not be friendly to newer killers as they are mostly guided by visual clues and phasing can be disorienting.

  • Also, I am not sure on this, but I believe that as a licensed killer, Freddy is locked behind a paywall and his perks are not good enough to justify buying the character unless you want to play as him.

  • I don’t see Spirits outside of weekends really. Spirit with a mori is a weekend staple. Freddy I see every now and then but not often enough to make me sick of him. I see more Deathslingers, Huntresses and Nurses than either of them.

  • Not often enough to seem out of the ordinary really.

    If there's any killer I see more often than others it's Huntress. And as someone with Huntress as their favorite killer to play, I completely understand 😄