The next experiment

For the next experiment remove the survivor speed boost when they get hit.

Comments

  • @batax90 said:

    For the next experiment remove the survivor speed boost when they get hit.

    yes I agree remove bloodlust and the speed boost when survivors get hit that would make a good game. It would be more fun.

  • @HarlowXRaven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/208063/the-next-experiment

    yes I agree remove bloodlust and the speed boost when survivors get hit that would make a good game. It would be more fun.

    I would have to disagree. The burst of speed is necessary for gaining some distance, bloodlust is also necessary (at minimum tier 1) to close some stupid loops and prevent infinites.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1769003#Comment_1769003

    I would have to disagree. The burst of speed is necessary for gaining some distance, bloodlust is also necessary (at minimum tier 1) to close some stupid loops and prevent infinites.

    With all the forum and facebook post that i read most of the survivor still say bloodlust reward bad killer whatever the tier the killer use it

  • It'd be interesting to see just how much of a difference it would make. I think it would really weaken the survivors a lot, probably too much. But we are rewarding survivors for getting hit as some of them love to say killers are getting rewarded for not getting hits by gaining BL.

  • @batax90 said:

    For the next experiment remove the survivor speed boost when they get hit.

    yes, it is not that much crazy experiment and would balance the BL nerf

  • I'd rather see them experiment with making the survivor and killer pillboxes the same size, that way the distance around a loop becomes the same for both roles. That would take a lot of in-depth work, though, so it's highly, highly unlikely to ever happen.