No perk weekend

I just saw this one post and it gave me an idea that could help determine which are stronger survivor or killer if we do a no perk weekend it would determine that it sounds really fun also it could settle the war many survivors and killers have against each other

Comments

  • I love ideas like this. At least maybe as a seperate playlist once in a while. I've often wondered the same thing.

  • @Mr_Happy_Hour said:

    I love ideas like this. At least maybe as a seperate playlist once in a while. I've often wondered the same thing.

    Thanks I also agree with this if this were to happen we could probably find the basic problems first and it could be a fun experience for everyone without all the toxicity for once

  • Let’s also remove items, add-ons, and offerings! We want this weekend (or game mode) to be entirely vanilla! Woooooo!

  • @yobuddd said:

    Let’s also remove items, add-ons, and offerings! We want this weekend (or game mode) to be entirely vanilla! Woooooo!

    yes that is actually a good idea the game would be so fun lol hopefully the devs can possibly think of this idea I would love it!

  • I am the strongest gamer there is. Allow me to introduce HOLDING DOWN ONE BUTTON, AND SOMETIMES A DIFFERENT BUTTON!!!! Haha, seriously though this might be interesting. I just adore my sprint burst and would hate to lose it! Many people will lose or rage, but it might be a good way to appreciate our perks and evaluate which ones are best!

  • yay, no ds or bt, tunnel party!

  • It'd be fun, but there'd be a lot of tunneling.

  • I'd be all for it, like the idea of not being able to equip anything at all as well. Maybe just BP offerings or even just double BP during this time.

  • @jotaro said:

    yay, no ds or bt, tunnel party!

    ngl this comment made me laugh even though I don't even like tunneling.

  • I dont like DS as Killer, but geez, I need it as Survivor.


    Make this weekend test: Survivors with build-in DS & BT. Killer with build-in Noed & Bloodwarden. All in Tier1. Without add-on,item,offering

  • That would be fun. No perks, no add-ons, no offerings.

  • @HarlowXRaven said:

    I just saw this one post and it gave me an idea that could help determine which are stronger survivor or killer if we do a no perk weekend it would determine that it sounds really fun also it could settle the war many survivors and killers have against each other

    Survivor are stronger a decent swf will destroy any good killer. This got proven again and again by some streamer and youtuber

  • No perks, no items, no add-on's. Simple test. I'm in, not only for weekend but full week. I'll love this!

  • There was an experiment that did this... But it was way limited (I think a thousand people got in).

    Having this would be cool. However they should make the rift longer for these 2 days, because you cannot literally complete some challenges then.