Off the record buff

I just saw a thread and came up with a great idea of how to buff Off the record. This idea came from @TheClownIsKing im implementing it here.

Once you are unhooked or you unhook yourself off the record activates, for the next 60/70/80 seconds. grunts of pain is reduced by 100% and your aura will not be shown to the killer and you will leave no pools of blood. This affect applies to survivors you unhook.

what do you think if this buff?

Comments

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    I just saw a thread and came up with a great idea of how to buff Off the record. This idea came from @TheClownIsKing im implementing it here.

    Once you are unhooked or you unhook yourself off the record activates, for the next 60/70/80 seconds. grunts of pain is reduced by 100% and your aura will not be shown to the killer and you will leave no pools of blood. This affect applies to survivors you unhook.

    what do you think if this buff?

    🤣🤣🤣 this is identical to what I meant.

  • I saw your idea and I loved it so I shouted you out to say it wasn’t my idea at first but I also added that off the record makes it so you don’t drop pools of blood for the duration.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1768662#Comment_1768662

    I saw your idea and I loved it so I shouted you out to say it wasn’t my idea at first but I also added that off the record makes it so you don’t drop pools of blood for the duration.

    👍🏻

  • It seems ok but if you were to be put with a swf that all played object of obsession, and you had one survivor in the team playing Off The Record and they're the only one that goes for unhooks then all the survivors can just stare at the killer with object.

  • @Katie_met said:

    It seems ok but if you were to be put with a swf that all played object of obsession, and you had one survivor in the team playing Off The Record and they're the only one that goes for unhooks then all the survivors can just stare at the killer with object.

    That could happen but if it’s only one survivor then kill him first so they don’t get the effect. I don’t know about this I think this will be highly situational if you ever run into this