Question as a console player

Why do alot of people use stretch res. Like 1/3 of content I see from youtubers and stuff have somebody with stretch res. Imo it seems kinda like cheating and its seems common

Comments

  • @TruffleTurtle said:

    Why do alot of people use stretch res. Like 1/3 of content I see from youtubers and stuff have somebody with stretch res. Imo it seems kinda like cheating and its seems common

    It is cheating as it allows you to see more making it impossible to mind game at loops

  • They're bad at the game and need to use external assistance.

  • Add to that sound cards that do this, and filters that do that, and settings that allow for this over here. Hard to deny any of this provides a level playing field, and that's without taking fps issues into account.

    If you play on console as I do, expect these "options" as obstacles to overcome. Or there's that Crossplay off toggle of you wish.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    Add to that sound cards that do this, and filters that do that, and settings that allow for this over here. Hard to deny any of this provides a level playing field, and that's without taking fps issues into account.

    If you play on console as I do, expect these "options" as obstacles to overcome. Or there's that Crossplay off toggle of you wish.

    Oh dont worry I've had crossplay off from the start😬. I just find it off alot of ppl do this cheat